Valley Voices is a 501c3 nonpartisan, nonprofit organization established in 2019 to increase civic engagement and voter education in Kings and the surrounding Tri-County area that includes both Fresno and Tulare counties. Our mission is to provide education and resources to support increased political awareness and participation by underserved, overlooked communities of the Central Valley.
The goal of Valley Voices is to empower and educate our local communities. We’ve created a strategic plan to empower and educate our communities about important issues such as voting, the US Census, re-districting, COVID-19 and other concerns. Valley Voices aims to help make our communities healthy, safe, happy and equitable.
How We Do It
- Civic Engagement
- Coalition Building and Partnership Development
- Communications, Outreach and Community Education
- Community Engagement, Organizing, and Mobilization
- Community Leadership Development
- Multi-Ethnic/Multi-Racial Collaboration
- Youth Engagement, Organizing and Advocacy